Cocktail/Server Position- Service Minded!
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Blind Rabbit is looking for a passionate and highly motivated individual to join their small family! We are looking for someone who is excited to be in the service industry! Ideal candidate is energetic person with an outgoing personality to enable a seamless integration into our existing team. Candidates must willing to develop their knowledge continually and work side by side with the team to consistently educate each other and guests.
Looking for people with a killer passion for creating insane craft cocktails - people that are looking to continually improve their own knowledge base, quality and sophistication levels of the products that they fashion as well a strong social media base and following.
The ideal candidate will also have a high energy level, and will relish passing on his/her knowledge to their team and customers. Additionally, a strong background in food to cocktail/beer and wine pairing is hoped for!
- Someone who can guide our guests knowledgeably through our cocktail and food menu.
- Someone who can execute over the top service in an intimate setting, and constantly maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills required.
- Strong genuine hospitality is required.
- Must be able to communicate proactively and effectively with guests and peers.
- Able to lift and move objects up to 50 lbs.
Qualifications and Skills
To Be Considered For The Position, You Must...
- In depth, knowledge of spirits, beer, and wine.
- Have at least one years of prior Cocktailing experience and exceptional communication skills.
- Current Non Expired Food Handler
- Bar Smarts Certified (A Plus)
- Reliable transportation