- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
EP Asian Eating House in West Hollywood is looking for a Line Cook for immediate hire. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our team of talented chefs, and gain experience cooking Southeast Asian cuisine.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Set-up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (eq. knife work, breaking down proteins, and working with dressings, sauces, and pastes).
- Cook menu items as instructed by the Executive Chef.
- Answer, report to, and follow direct instructions from the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs.
- Breakdown station at the end of service and label and rotate remaining food.
- Comply with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and processes, cooking methods, standard portion sizes, kitchen rules, and quality standards.
- Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisors.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a kitchen
- Valid California Food Handler's Card
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push, and pull items weighing 50lbs or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
EP & LP is a modern multi-level Asian Eating House and Rooftop Lounge. EP showcases contemporary Southeast Asian cuisine while the LP Rooftop serves as a welcoming setting for late dining and drinks set against a backdrop touting breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills.