Junior Creative, Photography & Social Media
- $20.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Creative Office seeking a multi-skilled candidate with experience in product and/or apparel photography, graphic design, and social media management & content creation. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with steady volume of projects being assigned weekly. Great opportunity for junior creatives looking to gain experience in both the fashion and beauty industries. Our office runs a fashion line and beauty product company, so the ideal candidate will work on various photography and design projects for both.
Apparel photography will be on an as-needed basis, when the in house photographer is not present. Product photography, graphic design, and social media duties will be on going, on a daily basis.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are musts)
- Determination to achieve stunning visual results and have pride in work submitted
- Ability to meet deadlines in high pressure environment
- Experience working with a team
- Ability to see projects from concept phase to final production
- Consistency in work ethic and results, regardless of project scale
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Motivation to gain new skills, improve on design standards, and willingness to learn
- Ability to shoot multiple products with consistent lighting & composition, while following company’s guidelines
- Work with department heads to ensure products are web-ready
- Ability to keep a steady pace and deliver finished products as instructed weekly
- Learn and follow procedures for file naming, saving, uploading imagery
- Must be able to retouch / edit photos in a timely manner and deliver to supervisor for review
- Knowledge of social media network, comfortable creating and scheduling content for multiple accounts
Communication with entire team and specifically with the Creative Director is key to this job, so the ideal candidate will feel confident enough to not only contribute as much as possible to the process, they will also take in feedback, have a flexible approach to atypical project requests, and welcome opportunities that ultimately lead to individual growth & recognition, and to the ongoing success of the company as a whole.
This position is open to part time or full time, with a minimum commitment of 3 days (8 hours) per week. Room for growth for the right candidate.
Position is in-house at our West Los Angeles office. No remote applicants, please.
Compensation hourly and DOE.
Include resume & portfolio with submission.