Catering Sales Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Catering Sales Manager
Just Salad is a fast paced and growing Quick Service Restaurant that is looking for a bright and energetic Sales Professional to help grow their Catering Department. This person will be responsible for soliciting sales opportunities and building relationships with current and future catering clients.
- Proactively drives catering sales with an annual YOY target of +20%
- Build and foster relationships with current and future catering clients
- Reviews current logistics and implements new procedures that promote efficiency and scalability in conjunction with the Director of Catering
- Collects client feedback and communicates with the stores managers regularly to ensure the highest level of service is provided
- Works with other departments in the process of incorporating Catering into the existing online ordering platform
- Constantly thinks of new ways to improve the catering program through refinement of the catering menu and expansion on what is offered to our clients
- Markets the catering program to potential JS catering clients through cold calls, software, and other creative avenues
- Responds to inquiries, scheduling within designated time frame
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- 3-5 years of restaurant catering sales experience
- A passion for hospitality
- The ability to build business in a competitive environment.
- Strong clientele list
- Clear concise communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work at a fast pace in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record for meeting sales goals
- Strong knowledge of current food and industry trends
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the hospitality industry including at least 3 years’ experience in catering sales
- Competitive salary+bonuses+commission potential
- Full health benefits (medical, dental)
- Fitness discounts
- Free Just Salad meals while working
- Free annual gym membership
- Tax-Free commuter benefits
- Lettuce us grow your career- clear path with opportunities for development, both in your personal and professional life
Just Salad is home to the reusable bowl, the fastest service in town, and 10 items under $10. We are a value-based brand known for our high quality ingredients, reusable bowls, and fast service. Healthy for everyone is our tagline and guiding mantra.
With over 30 locations globally, we make healthy happen by serving food that inspires an easy and well-balanced lifestyle. Just Salad offers made-to-order salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, smoothies and soups- we have something for everyone! Learn more about us at justsalad.com.
Join our team!
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.