- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated individual to join our small family! Ideal candidate is energetic person with an outgoing personality to enable a seamless integration into our existing team.
Bar Manager Expectations:
· determine staff needs and recruit staff
· hiring new team members
· performance manage staff
· assess development needs and train and coach staff
· delegate duties and tasks to staff to meet objectives and maximize resources
· set and monitor quality and service standards for staff
· communicate company policy, standards and procedures to staff
· direct and manage staff members to meet standards and objectives
· ensure staff operate within company policies
· organize and adjust staff and schedules in accordance with available resources and labor regulations.
· maintain regular communication with staff and management through meetings and discussions
· Drink Menu
· oversee the preparation and presentation of beverages to meet set standards.
· monitor cleanliness and hygiene of bar area
· oversee the bar display to maximize functionality and attractiveness
· Cost Control
· Setting PAR’s
· generate and present financial reports
· set, monitor and control budget for the beverage unit/bar
· plan and implement systems to maximize sales and revenue
· Checklists- Go through what we have already & see what you can improve.
· Inventory/ order supplies
· make certain all deliveries are checked in correctly and documentation is correct
· check stock is correctly rotated and stored to reduce wastage
· resolve customer complaints promptly
organize promotional activities