- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Kabuki Japanese Restaurants; we are the people behind sushi for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Host is the first greeting and final contact person at Kabuki.
- The Host must have the demonstrated ability to warmly and professionally greet all guests via telephone, email, or in person in order to attain the highest level of customer service.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates reservations, and requests in terms of greeting, seating, and bidding farewell to all guests.
- Preferably, at least 1 year in the restaurant industry, no experience required.
- Knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.