Experienced Full Time Call Team Representative
- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Call Team Representative responsibilities will include:
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of computerized patient registration including but not limited to entering/maintaining patient demographics and insurance information, authorizations, screen calls to route/forward caller to appropriate department/staff, perform outbound calls to follow-up with patients when necessary, other duties as instructed by management.
- Provide patient with services/product available at all locations.
- Schedule medical/cosmetic appointments per guidelines provided.
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining a calm demeanor
- You MUST enjoy talking to customers and be extremely detailed oriented
- 1 – 2 years call center experience preferred
- You will be trained to use our EHR software but must already be familiar with the basic elements and proper use of software systems, Microsoft Office, and general technology systems (digital phones, fax machines, etc.)
- You must have your own reliable transportation.
Extremely Busy and Fast Growing Dermatology Group looking to add team members!
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 5 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.