- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Currently serching for a qualified and highly motivated leader to join out team. The right candidate should have a minimum of 4 years bartending experience. Strong communication and leaddership skills, as well as a desire to provide exceptional craft cocktails. A great personality is a must!
- Strong floor presence
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Bar maintenance to include proper care of tools and equiptment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods
- Enforces performance standard operating procedures
- Enforces high standards and always looks to raise the bar
- Follows up regurlarly ro ensure proper exectuion and offers support.redirection
- Holds team mebers accountable to meet obligations
- Sets clear expectations and goals and holds others accountable
- Manage inventory and supplies
- Creates concept appropriate enhacements, beverage listrecipes and bar cocktail menu
We are a classic whiskey bar with a speakeasy feel located in the basement of a victorian home. We're known for our large whiskey collection and our craft cocktails. The Basement Tavern is looking to expand it's team with energetic and outgoing people.