- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- The HR Recruiter will recruit, screen, interview and select candidates for the Northern half of Wisconsin They administer company policies and procedures and provide support to Fox Valley area employees.
- 401k for all employees
- Health, dental, and life insurance for all full time employees
Essential Job Functions
The Human Resources Recruiter will perform the following duties:
- The Ideal Candidate will work very closely with the Director of Operations, Account Managers and Corporate HR department.
- This role will assist with our recruiting efforts throughout the entire state.
- The successful candidate will own every step of filling cleaning positions such as identifying and developing contacts with sources to recruit qualified candidates to pre-screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, and performing new hire orientation.
- Assist with addressing and resolving customer requests that may occur.
- Oversee and progressively train and develop employees.
- Ensure all policies and procedures of the company are followed.
- Manager inbound and outbound calls through the office switchboard.
- Coach and discipline employees where appropriate with guidance from Recruiting Manager and Human Resources Generalist.
- Work with other departments as needed (Sales, Distribution, Finance, etc.)
- Have a great attitude and provide excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Report to work on time and works overtime as required and if required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Local travel is required 25% of the time for this position, annually for recruiting activities.
- Travel for job fairs, hiring events and employee meetings as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- The ideal candidate will possess a High School Diploma or GED, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or 1-3 years related experience.
- Fluent with the ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish is required.
- The ideal candidate must also have excellent communication, leadership, organization and problem solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills as well as effective analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard, calculator and telephone.
- They are regularly required to stand or walk, sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, grasp, handle, or feel.
- The employee must occasionally climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, lift (10lbs) and have the ability to adjust vision for close vision work.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
By taking care of our employees first and rewarding their hard work, KleenMark makes it easy for our communities to have clean places to learn, work, play, and get healthy. An award winning, locally owned, and family-run company, we are THE trusted cleaning partner for many of Wisconsin's best workplaces, hospitals, and schools. In 2016 we celebrated our 60th anniversary.