Client Benefits Advisor
- $15.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for 3 to 4 individuals that will play a key role in supporting our corporate objective of making sure that every household's finances and benefits are protected now and in the future.
In this position, you will be responsible for assigned client groups on an ongoing basis by managing and monitoring relationships, resolving service issues, presenting new products and services to clients, providing information and making recommendations to clients. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Appointment setting
- Customer relationship development and management
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Attend meetings and presentations
- Open-minded and eager to learn.
This is an entry-level position - we do not require any prior experience. We will provide full, hands-on training.
Please submit your resume and someone will get back with you in 24-48 hours.