- $70K - $80K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Wine Director will possess an interest and aptitude in teaching staff, streamlining inventory, working service and contributing to all aspects of a management team. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a wine program, while also having a strong sense of big picture responsibility related to the success of Elephante.
- Cellar management, ordering and receiving.
- Develop and direct a wine program that adds quality, value and enhances the guest experience
- You have to be a restaurant person AND a wine person. This is a job best suited to a restaurant management personality with a strong background and interest in wine.
- The wine list is created, managed and served by the wine director.
- Inventory will be conducted monthly with strict, yet achievable, cost targets in mind.
- List edits and reprints as well as inventory sheet maintenance and printing are handled by the Wine Director.
- 4+ years Management experience in a fast-paced service setting.
- 2+ years in a wine-related leadership role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office are essential.
- The work week is approximately 50 hours. Some opening shifts and some closing shifts are required.
Applicants with no cover letter will not be considered.