BARTENDER at OTAKU RAMEN
- $5.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
Come join the tight knit team at Otaku Ramen in the Gulch!
What are we?
A FUN,FAST,LOUD paced ramen shop.
What do we expect from you?
Hard work and a good attitude!!!!
Are you interested in:
• Being part of an empowered, talented, & motivated team.
• Creating a FUN! Dining experience by delivering the highest quality food & beverage.
• Making memories by exceeding guest expectations.
We're looking for team members who:
• Value their work ethic & integrity.
• Take risks & solve problems.
• Are obsessed with people.
• Are interested in growing themselves.
NOW HIRING FOR:
Some duties include:
• Supporting your team members
• Delivering exceptional guest service
• Exceeding guest expectations
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
• Serving responsibly
• Ensuring all guests leave having had an enjoyable time
The Otaku Group was founded in 2012 when Sarah Gavigan decided to teach herself how to make Japanese Ramen and serve it to Nashville. From a pop-up to 3 brick and mortar restaurants, Otaku is a fast growing company that values pop culture, music and food as integral parts of the experience we give our guests.
The OTAKU GROUP’s mission is to serve every guest with a fun, craveable meal.
OTAKU RAMEN is the first dedicated ramen shop in Nashville with a loyal fan base that keeps us busy year around. This location rocks out lunch and dinner seven days a week.
BAR OTAKU, our newest concept is an Izakaya focused on classic Japanese soul food, sake, beer and whiskey serving dinner and late night seven days a week.
We are looking for like minded teammates. The Otaku teams are fun, energetic, and tight knit with a commitment to high standards for every dish we serve. We thrive on systems to allow for creativity.
We are the definition of “otaku”, obsessed geeks and outliers who live to serve Japanese food and culture to our guests.