Electronics Dismantler - MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
California Recycle Team, Inc. is seeking an Electronics Dismantler for their yard in Downtown Los Angeles & the City of Gardena.
This position is responsible for breaking down computer towers, laptops etc. and sorting parts into separate bins.
The Electronics Dismantler operates under the direction of the departments team leader.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Use power tools to break down whole computer into scrap components.
· Sorting Scrap components into the appropriate bins
· Break down a minimum of 1500lbs of material daily.
· Maintain a clean and safe work station
· Complies with all company policies, along with all federal, state local laws.
*PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE A MUST *
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· General knowledge of computer components.
· Ability to follow direction and work independently as needed.
· Must be able to read, write, and speak English & have the ability do basic math.
· Ability to stand in one area for an 8-hour shift.
· Ability to work skillfully with both hands constantly; independently lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 pounds routinely; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, push, pull, and twist on a constant and repetitive basis; and perform repetitive motion activities throughout hours worked.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet job demands.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must be able to provide 2 current forms of ID that are listed on the I-9 form as acceptable documents.
· Experience with basic hand tools preferred
· Perform additional duties as needed