Website Designer Internship
- Depends on experience
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for a Computer Science or Web Design student who will be dedicated in helping NUDA create, update and maintain our new website.
We are looking for creative editors and enthusiastic interns who want to program and create fun and engaging Website.
Position will be to create, post and remove website content, post notifications, make updates and changes throughout website, landing pages, fix broken links, work on website design, etc. You will work directly with the Owner.
- Some knowledge or experience using a CMS such as Sitefinity or WordPress
- Basic experience managing social media platforms that integrate into website including feeds to Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization techniques and how to increase search rankings
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of marketing tactics to drive traffic to the NUDA website
- Experience living the plant based + modern concious lifestyle
- social media savant
- You should have a solid understanding of and, more important, passion for Web Design & how this design will convert visitors into sales.
- Excellent writing, editing and idea-generation skills
- Ability to work quickly and cross-functionally in a matrixed organization
- Video and photo editing software skills a plus, but not required
- Willingness to work off hours as needed: early mornings, late night and/or weekends
Questions to Answer in your Cover letter: Please send a brief summary about yourself and why you are passionate about juice and the plant-based lifestyle.