Copywriter / Content Writer
- $32K Annual Salary
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are seeking a talented Copywriter to develop content and communication for Bunker Labs from both an external facing and internal perspective. Responsible for all aspects of Bunker Labs copywriting projects, participates in team sessions, and crafts compelling messages to support our design and creation department.
- Using Story Brand format, create written communications that effectively communicate developed marketing and design concepts both internally and externally within Bunker Labs.
- Develop and implement copy that supports our Leadership team’s departments.
- Participate in team sessions to develop ideas and execute on managed projects
- Build strong internal relationships with our staff, Development, Information and Technology, and the Operations departments
- Create written communications from an assortment of various Bunker Labs Personas.
- Write copy for program marketing collateral, email, and social media assets, and non-profit related documents. Ex. Annual Reports, Overview Decks, Program Guides, etc.
- Develop and update grant application templates for our development department
- Written stories and blog posts on topics relating to entrepreneurship, diversity and inclusion, business and thought leadership
- Written content to support individual giving and donations as well as corporate donations and sponsorships.
- Written content for local in-person events and virtual events.
Qualifications for Role
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- English, journalism, marketing, mass communications or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department (strong portfolio or professional and/or speculative creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
- Story Brand certification (Strongly recommended)
- Non-profit Experience (Recommended)
- Military background or knowledge (Recommended)
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role using Story Brand format
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation including Social Media copy
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Wordpress experience
- Ability to adapt and pivot and work under tight deadlines
- Social Media channels experience (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Grant writing experience (Not required but recommended)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines