- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Friendly, neighborhood restaurant looking for experienced Line Cook. Breakfast experience prefered.
Must have some weekend availability and 2-3 years of line experience.
Duties include: prepping, working the line, making breakfast, sandwiches & salads, helping to keep the kitchen clean
We are small, please be a team player, punctual and a hard worker.
Compensation is hourly based on experience . ● Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
● Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
● Preps, stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
● Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
● Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, fryers, sauté burners, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
● Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
● Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
● Follow sanitation guidelines set forth by Health Department
● Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
● Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
● Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen