- $52K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The company is looking for a CRM Officer to join our team. It will manage the integrity of the data of the company's Customer Relations Management platform and help the sales department manage the data inside and outside the system.
- Manage and control the integrity of CRM master data within the platform, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders and direct partners in development improvements.
- Perform a complete life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Generate reports within the CRM, as well as across multiple systems, ensuring data continuity.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Process data and confidential information per the guidelines.
- Translate business requirements into non-technical terms for collaborating departments.
- Work with sales teams in order entry matters.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Passion for analyzing data and finding creative ways to integrate additional information and present it in a clear, meaningful and practical way
- Comfortable in translating business requirements into non-technical terms
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in data analysis or equivalent degree
- Fluency in the use of Microsoft Windows, specifically Word, Excel, and Power-Point
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes to manage large-scale databases
- Experience in project management
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail