HR & Administrative Intern - Full OR Part-Time, Flexible Hours - Hiring ASAP!
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are currently hiring one full-time or several part-time and full time Summer interns for an opening on our administrative staff! Role MUST be filled ASAP.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WITH IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Hours can be flexible, so long as someone is able to work M-F from 9 AM - 3 PM. Unpaid internship for course credit with the potential to lead to a full-time paid position at the end of the internship.
- Working at the reception desk, warmly greeting clients and potential hires in the lobby
- Keeping track of daily appointments, answering up to two phone lines, assisting people with directions to our location, basic paperwork and filing
- Will be responsible for scheduling select candidates for second and third interviews
- Onboarding, running background checks on new employees, and client compliance
- Act as liason between compliance and office manager, troubleshoot, communicate schedule changes and pertinent information to management team
- NO experience necessary, though candidate should be a quick learner, adapt easily to changes within the office, and be solution-oriented when presented with a problem.
- MUST be outgoing, friendly, and capable of representing our company professionally at all times
- Superior communication skills necessary, proficient with computers, standard Microsoft Office programs, and email
- MUST be able to self-manage and complete designated tasks with little supervision
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
No experience necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: customer service, client relations, CSR, customer care, CRM, call center, call center management, sales, marketing, advertising, hospitality, cold calling, administration, reception, brand ambassador, brand awareness, brand marketing, intern, internship, full time, part time, entry level, onboarding, background checks, scheduling, public speaking, communications, fluent in English, outgoing, friendly, personable, approachable, polite, professional
Team One Global exclusively designs campaign strategies and executes brand awareness projects tailored specifically for each of our clients.
We are the NUMBER ONE choice for Fortune 100 companies seeking outsourced marketing solutions. Our desire for high performance and growth allows us to continuously break boundaries and provide extraordinary results for major players in recession-proof industries.
Our team designs innovative marketing strategies to continually increase our clients' share of the market. Our campaigns consistently bring our clients the results they're seeking, which enables us to continue to grow and expand our organization.