- $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Venue Support Staff
Complete accountability of liquor, beer, wine and non alcoholic beverages as well as Mixed Gas Tanks. Daily inventory and par accountability. Cleanliness and organization of liquor room storage, walk in, and service bar.
- Roll out liquor cages to designated bars.
- Assist bar backs with set up of bars
- Restock all bars according to appropriate pars.
- Breakdown all deliveries
- Stock all liquor bottles facing forward
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of liquor room and walk in
- Responsible for communicating depletion of Mixed Gas, Syrups and Kegs.
- Provide bar backs with beverage needs based on venue policy and procedures
- Maintain 100% accurate bar pars
- Set up service bar when applicable and assist as a bar back.
- Assist with breakdown of service bar when applicable.
- Responsible for opening and locking all bars, cages, cooler and liquor room
- 2 years of previous porter
- Organizational ability
- Must be quick to move in a crowded high paced environment
- Familiar with beers , wine and spirits
- Familiar with inventory and accountability
- Attention to detail
- Can-do team player attitude at all times
- Experience with computers and specifically with Excel is a plus