- $14.50 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Estancia Club is looking for Line Cooks that are dedicated to their craft and passionate about the hospitality industry. We are looking for motivated professionals that possess a hunger for learning and want to grow with our team. Line Cooks must be proficient, respectful and work in a clean and organized manner. The Club offers competitive rates in a world class environment. Come be part of a vibrant and passionate team that is dedicated to providing a great culinary experience for our members. This is a Seasonal Position.
Opened in 1995, Estancia is nestled on 640 acres of the northern slope of Scottsdale's famed landmark Pinnacle Peak in a private, gated community. Honored internationally, the Tom Fazio designed 18-hole championship golf course offers 7,314 yards of superb golf, bent grass greens, and breathtaking views. Estancia is a private club, owned and operated by its members.
Job qualifications / duties:
• Minimum of 2 Years Experience
• Must have the ability to work in a team environment with passion, a good attitude
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with good time management skills
• Must have passion for the culinary arts and willingness to learn
• Consistently prepare food items according to the menu
• Follow recipes and special dietary or nutritional restrictions
• Working knowledge and practice of sanitation practices and procedures
• Make employee meal daily
• Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene and health standards including uniform laundering
• Be able to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs.
• Be able to work long shifts and stand for long periods of time
• Organizational skills that result in accurate, timely and thorough work
• Must have the ability to effectively and efficiently manage their workload and station
• Strong communication skills with fellow employees and managers
• Food creativity encouraged
• Prepare daily lunch and/or dinner specials according to club standards
• Be able to work various banquet stations when needed (omelet station, carving station, sauté station, etc.)
• Food handler’s card required
• Possible double shifts and late nights
• Available to work nights, weekends, early mornings and holidays
• Undertakes other responsibilities as directed by the chef and sous chef