Assistant Store Manager
- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
WILLIAM B + friends is looking for dynamic, high-energy, polite, highly-motivated individuals to fill 1 job opening as Assistant Store Manager of our Manhattan Beach location! This is not a desk job. We are looking for natural born leaders with the desire and ability to SELL, TRAIN and RECRUIT. This position reports directly to our Regional Manager. You will be responsible for all daily operations of our Manhattan Beach store. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a CAREER in the retail/fashion industry with opportunity for growth. WILLIAM B + friends currently has 9 store locations and plans to have 12 by the end of 2020, and are looking to be a 50-120 store chain within the next five years. This is an amazing time to become a part of our team!!!
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring
- Training and developing staff
- Cash flow management
- Inventory management
- Opening and closing drawer
- Visual Merchandising
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Willing and able to work a demanding retail schedule, including nights and weekends
- Completed high school education or equivalent
- Must be personable, polite, and exude high, positive energy
- Must have a keen eye for fashion and style
- Must be responsible, detail oriented, enthusiastic about cleanliness, punctual, and have reliable transportation
- Must be computer savvy and able to work with an iPad/Apple-based POS system
- Must have a sunny disposition, and a desire to do high quality work
- Open to travel
Please, serious inquiries only.
NO resumes with multiple, short-term employments.
WILLIAM B + friends is a women's apparel and lifestyle retain chain, specializing in well-styled, easy to wear, fashion forward clothing at an accessible price point. WILLIAM B is rapidly growing, and we are looking for employees who are interested in having a CAREER, not just a "job."