Assistant F&B Manager
- Depends on experience
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Lolo’s is located in the heart of South Beach, in the iconic Art Deco District of Miami. Lolo’s brings to this neighborhood modern interpretations of Mexican cuisine in a casual and fun venue. The 88 seat restaurant features a curated mezcal selection, innovative beer cocktails, outdoor seating patio overlooking Douglas Ocean Beach Park. Offering both dine in and take away food inspired by Baja California that is infused with modern techniques, Brooklyn touches, and local sourcing.
ABOUT PLAN DO SEE
Plan Do See is a global hospitality company founded on the Japanese principal of Omotenashi – selfless service with a spirit of warmth and respect. Plan Do See was established in 1993 and has developed and operates 25 properties worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Plan Do See America Inc. is leading the effort to bring the pride of Omotenashi to the United States.
The right candidate for this exceptional opportunity will be able to exhibit passion for excellence, flair for service, and lifestyle and possess a level of confidence in their sophistication and style.
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will be a crucial element to the success of the operation. This candidate assists the Restaurant General Manager with his/her responsibilities, which include training, developing and monitoring staff interaction with members. The ideal candidate also assists Restaurant General Manager in upholding high standards of service and true hospitality as well as consistently infusing the staff with an "above and beyond" mentality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Under the guidance of Restaurant General Manager, operate member dining areas to restaurant specifications, upholding high standards, impeccable service and delivering a unique above and beyond mentality.
- Ensure service style and standards are met and guest expectations are exceeded.
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Monitors guests and internal feedback and takes corrective action as required ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Be proactive in developing innovative ideas to facilitate the continual delivery of exceptional quality product.
- In conjunction with Restaurant General Manager, lead F&B team by training and appraising talented personnel.
- Oversee staff in dining room.
- Create shift for biweekly activities.
- Maintain effective working relationship with food and beverage management, staff and all departments.
- Attend meetings with other department managers to gather information and help communicate that to the staff.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Act as a brand ambassador on Miami property.
- Continually thrive for a better understanding and education on restaurant offerings, be they food, liquor or other beverage.
- Act as a liaison between the community and the operation.
- To follow all company/bar safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Comply with health, safety, and sanitation regulations, and alcohol awareness standards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Must be able to speak, hear, understand, read, and write the English language.
- High school diploma.
- Food Handler Card.
- A general knowledge and understanding of Miami current events, cultural and culinary happenings.
- F&B Supervisor / Manager experience in luxury resort, hotel or upper casual/fine dining restaurant.
- Knowledge of training new hires and continuing education of current staff on food, wine and cocktail specifications.
- Experience with inventory and ordering of restaurant goods.
- Understanding of Department of labor standards.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, team members and guests.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel/Word/Outlook).
- Must have proven leadership skills and teambuilding skills.
- Must have a strong customer service aptitude.
- Ability to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to implement and uphold service standards.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Capable of analyzing business outcomes and scheduling appropriately.
- Conflict resolution sensibility, both with staff and guests.
- Willingness to learn, especially information that may not be F&B related.
- Ability to speak and hear, vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Constant walking, sitting, and standing.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extensive periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop
- Frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment usually is loud.
- The employee may be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with difficult guests.
- Work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
Plan Do See is a global hospitality company founded on the Japanese principal of Omotenashi – selfless service with a spirit of warmth and respect. Plan Do See was established in 1993 and has developed and operates 25 properties worldwide.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Plan Do See America Inc. is leading the effort to bring the pride of Omotenashi to the United States.
To find out more about Plan Do See please visit: http://plandosee-global.com.