Restaurant Assistant Manager
- $15.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
KURA Revolving Sushi Bar is coming to KATY, TX and in search of Assistant Managers!
At Kura Sushi, our restaurant managers start off as Management Trainees to get hands-on experience with our unique style. *First half of training will take place at a location nearby; second half will take place out of state (required)*
Wages: $15/hr during training. $20/hr upon promotion.
This is an entry-level role in which our candidates will develop the skills to move into a management role. Ability for future relocation to locations out-of-state preferred but not required.
Management Trainees are expected to:
- Directly perform hands-on work on an on-going basis during and post training period in order to train employees, respond to customer service needs, and role model appropriate behavior in store.
- Learn to oversee and manage all areas of the store, as well as ensure efficient and effective store operations within given guidelines.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance regarding employee relations, store operations, company policies and decision making.
Qualifications - Candidates must be able to communicate in English and with all levels of management. 2 year-college degree preferred but not required. 2-4 years of experienced in a restaurant, retail or corporate environment desired. Candidates must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Performs duties in a restricted space
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Frequently be exposed to heat/cold from equipment use
- Have knowledge of Word Office Programs, as well as focus on computer screen for extended periods of time
- Lift and move heavy objects
- Get along and communicate with others
Benefits: We value our employee’s time and efforts. Ours commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and future growth opportunities within the company.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Meal Discount
- Performance Incentive Plan (monetary bonus)
- Career growth potential – we recognize employee effort.
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with a unique dining experience, fun for all ages! If interested, APPLY TODAY.
Visit our website at: www.KURAUSA.com
*Must be able to provide legal authorization to work in the US. We will contact qualified applicants.