- $20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
OPEN CALL 7:00am - 3:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Bring your resume or you will not be considered. Applicants must have open availability (including weekends).
As the first (and last) point of contact, a Supervisor at The Butcher’s Daughter is friendly and warm, yet professional and exacting. We are looking for well-presented, engaging individuals who will be excited to provide knowledgeable, approachable, efficient, energetic, and thoughtful service while upholding The Butcher’s Daughter standards and values.
Serve as a leader of the host team by assigning duties and responsibilities for the shift
- Prepare a summary of total covers, guest information and special notes for each shift and present to the full team at each pre-service meeting
- Must possess great communication skills with a polished floor presence, professional demeanor and appearance
- Maintain integrity of service by proactively communicating with Managers to address any potential negative experiences
- Engage management for any guest issues or complaints
- Maintain control over the flow of service by managing the influx of guests and ensuring a seamless flow through the restaurant
- Support team members in the completion of their duties to ensure satisfaction of all guests before, during, and after service
- Maintain cleanliness and organization at the host stand and front door area
- Additional service and/or operational tasks as determined by manager
- Adhere to grooming and dress code standards
- Assist teammates to anticipate all other FOH needs
Skills and Requirements
- At least 2 years as a Server, Lead Host or Maitre D' in a high volume, casual-fine dining setting
- Experience with Coffee, Beer, and Wine
- Receptive to constructive criticism and performance feedback
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
The duties of this position may change from time to time. The Butcher’s Daughter reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of The Butcher’s Daughter or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The Butcher’s Daughter is a plant-based restaurant, cafe, juice bar and “vegetable slaughterhouse." We treat fruits and vegetables as a butcher would meat: We chop, fillet and carve fresh produce into healthy vegetarian dishes and press them into pretty juices. Our four locations serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. We take pride in our daily-changing menu, which is 100% vegetarian, and mostly vegan and gluten-free. We can always prepare substitutions for most dietary restrictions.