Licensed Journeyman Plumber in Frisco, TX
- $60K - $112K Commission
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
Smith and Son Plumbing is a family owned and operated Residential & Commercial Plumbing Company that has been in business since 1970, headquartered in Frisco, Texas.
This position reports to Frisco. Hours and days of work may vary. A Plumbing Technician has a primary function of performing service calls that are assigned by the call center. This position requires an individual that is detail orientated and is able to perform well in high stress situations.
We specialize in Slab Leak Repair, Water Heater Replacement & Repair and Drain Line Clearing & Leak Detection.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Be able to assess each task and find the best solution for the customer.
- Communicate directly with the customer.
- Assist in the training of each apprentice that is assigned to the plumber.
- Maintain sufficient levels of truck stock materials.
- Service and maintain all equipment that is assigned to the Technician.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Have a firm knowledge of all products & equipment that we provide service for.
- A clear knowledge of the service area including roadways, supply houses, customer locations and vendors.
- Work schedule must be flexible.
- Must have the ability to maintain good working relationships with clients, coworkers and industry professionals.
- Must wear company provided uniform at all times.
- Be able to estimate repairs at each job site.
- Be able to use a Mobile Application to estimate jobs, take photos of completed work and take payments.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Journeyman Plumber OR 5 years' experience as a Licensed Plumbing Tradesman.
- Minimum State of Texas Journeyman plumbing license OR State of Texas Tradesman License.
Hourly plus commission.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $52,000.00 to $112,000.00 /year