DERMATOLOGY NURSE/NURSE PRACTITIONER – AESTHETICS – PART or FULL TIME
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Dermatology Practice & Product Sales Company is looking for an experienced part or full time Nurse/RN for Aesthetics, Laser Procedures, Cosmetic, Internal medical patient experience and product and procedure sales or is open and able to quickly learn. This position is responsible for laser/technology work as well as follow up and responding to patients’ ongoing medical needs. You must be proficient and comfortable in Laser/technology procedures and an asset would be to be an experienced injector.
As well, an experienced, organized problem solver, motivated, self-reliant and assured with excellent computer, software, leadership, communication, writing, prioritization, administrative and time management skills and likeable, compassionate, patient, understanding, able to continually multi-task, especially under pressure. You must be experienced in dealing multi-culturally, and astute and able to work with the highest levels of functioning executives, co-workers, sales staff, customers and patients.
- As an experienced Medical Office R.N. and Laser Technician, your will be using your expertise on correctly prescribing and utilizing the office lasers, diagnostic technology.
- As Medical Office R.N. your position will be to assist, facilitate and develop the Doctor’s medical and surgical practice with daily medical office tasks, patient correspondence, emails, schedules, prescriptions, bloodwork and follow-up, assisting in procedures or performing autonomously, practice and sales development.
- Liaise with all patients, follow-ups and ongoing procedure prescribing/orders, scheduling, invoicing, pricing, prescriptions.
- Participating in product/procedure sales and education, which includes working with the office personnel and outside staff.
- Upsell to procedure and treatments to patients.
- Patient charting standards of care.
- Pharmacies worldwide – prescription refills/ordering.
- Communication and explanations of marketing with patients.
- Patient education on the company’s products lines.
- Energetic, quick learner, good with all technology, problem solver, positive, trust earning personality with the ability to work autonomously, self-motivated as an experienced, effective fulfilled employee, who is efficient in a fast-paced, complex business, supply chain, international and medical environment.
- Excellent self and others managerial skills: efficiently with busy executives, highest functioning customers/patients.
- Patient maintenance/interface/ follow up/bloodwork in concert with other office staff. Procedure pricing/quotes/in depth explanations of all aspects of procedures taught to you in order to clearly comprehend and communicate.
- Organized, self-motivated, hard-working, personable, compassionate, evolved, well-mannered and well-spoken, self-secure and sufficient.
- Friendly and cooperative- interaction with patients, staff, public, worldwide - on a regular basis.
- Excellent Time Management/ spelling/English language, grammar, writing/emailing skills.
- Advanced computer, software and technology skills and problem solving.
- Excellent organizational/prioritization/get the job done/problem solving autonomously skills.
- Must be able to keep standard of care/perfect records/files, reference material, excellently organized and be able to keep in concert with other business and practice, update and troubleshoot workplace problem-solving and leadership on a regular basis.
- Your honesty, excellence, trustworthiness/ethics/compassion for others must be sacrosanct and irreproachable.