- $5.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Seeking experienced, capable individuals for our Busser position in a fast-paced restaurant. Ideal candidates will have an upbeat and energetic team player attitude and the desire to advance from their position.
- 1+ year experience in a restaurant environment preferred
- Professional appearance, including hygene and grooming
- Proof of work eligibility in the United States
- Running food, bussing food and drink from tables
- Emptying bus tubs and carts, resetting tables, cleaning, setting up the restaurant, closing the restaurant, stocking, occasional dishwashing, etc.
- Friendly, curteous and personable demeanor with guests.
- Ability to retain information over short and long time periods
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and carry up to 30 pounds
Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Seasonal Italian fare inspired by what is available. We take pride in sourcing local ingredients and providing our customers with warm, heartfelt experiences in the heart of the Lone Star State. We invite you into our neighborhood to share in this celebration.