Executive Administrative Assistant
- $20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for an organized and well-presented Executive Administrative Assistant to perform administrative tasks such as greeting visitors to the office, making travel arrangements for executives and responding to emails or phone calls.
About us: Our team recognized a need for dynamic and personal advertising solutions, and now has a reputation among major clients. At our core is a solid management group that has seen early results, client confidence and an influx of business.
- Welcome visitors to the office.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Manage the executive calendar.
- Schedule meetings for executives.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Ordering office supplies.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
When it comes to developing a marketing strategy we get creative! We thrive on presenting bespoke and rewarding concepts to compete against your competition in an ever-changing and developing market. We make it our job to know your industry and provide clients with a service like no other!