Ideal candidate must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, be self-motivated, strong leadership, thrive on achievement of goals, flexible, detail oriented, and supervise only part of the Caffe, yet the front of house manager’s responsibilities are detailed, important and seemingly endless. Job Purpose:Satisfies clients, manage employees and increase sales.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Front of the House Manager performs the following duties:
• Makes weekly schedule
• Approve/deny requests for days off
• Determine which staff will cover busy or slow shifts
• Hires new FOH staff
• Terminates undesirable FOH staff
• Handle disgruntled customers by offering suggestions and solutions
• Handle employee issues such as tardiness, cell phones, language, attitude, dress code
• Facilitate FOH and BOH issues
• Control seating at peak times
• Must excel at customer service
• Train staff to have superb customer service
• Make sure customers leave the restaurant happy
• Jump in to assist staff when busy (expedite or run food, pour water, buss tables, seat customers,etc.)
• Assist with inventory (bar)
• Manage bar
• Orders FOH inventory
Qualifications include :
Urth Caffe is a long standing Southern California tradition - we started our business in 1989 as the first heirloom and organic coffee company in the USA. We have become an institution for great coffee and a leader in health conscious cuisine. The Urth Brand is known all over the world. Urth is a strong, growing company with a bright future filled with many exciting opportunities.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.