Dental Radiography - Clinical Support Specialist
- $20.00 - $28.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Are you a Registered Dental Assistant or Hygienist looking for something different? Do you enjoy educating people in the clinical environment? Can you look at a history of customer interactions and tease out the real issues? Do you welcome the challenge of an evolving business environment where you will be asked to come up with creative and effective solutions?
XDR is known for its customer service, but we are always looking for ways to improve. We need someone who can teach dentists and their staff how to properly use our sensors and software, and to proactively discover and address radiographic issues before they become problems. While training is a part of the role, problem anticipation and problem solving is the core of it. We are looking for image analysis, solutions, follow-through, and a pleasant, constructive tone.
Here are the main duties:
- Be a part of the Clinical Support department helping to improve customer satisfaction, radiographic effectiveness, and efficiency
- Work with other departments to provide optimal customer service
- Train new users in software and sensor usage, appropriate exposure, and equipment care - from initial contact through follow-up calls, and by occasional on-site visits
- Provide user support over the phone, by Internet-based remote control
- Help verify software and sensor changes
- Periodically assist in answering customer service calls and creating support tickets
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven problem-solver - must be able to handle the small details that make up the solutions
- Self-motivated team player
- Current RDA or RDH license
- Minimum 3 years of dental clinical experience with minimum 1 year in a lead or manager position
- Clinical experience with digital intraoral sensors and analyzing radiographs
- Openness to new devices and new techniques
- Excellent communication and teaching skills – oral and written
- Customer service attitude and approach
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to work on-site at the Los Angeles main office
- Ability to travel ~5% of the time
- Microsoft Office proficiency
If you respond to this posting, please let us know how many FMX's you take a week, which digital intraoral sensors you have experience with, and provide a paragraph describing the most challenging or subtle imaging issue you've encountered at the dental office and how you went about resolving it. Cover letters are also highly encouraged to further demonstrate your written communication skills.
XDR Radiology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
XDR Radiology will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
XDR Radiology is a leading provider of digital radiography software and hardware for dental professionals nationwide, focusing on delivering easy to understand solutions. Our customers love us, thanks to hard work, dedication to scientific smarts, and most importantly, our respectful approach. We treat each other like human beings because we know that working with great people is as important as working with a great product.