- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Santa Monica Proper is seeking a Banquet Server/Bartender who will ensure that guests in all Banquet facilities have an enjoyable experience. A seamless merger of historic retrofit and new construction, the 271-room Santa Monica Proper Hotel features interior design by international style icon Kelly Wearstler, multiple dining options by local area culinary stars, a rooftop lounge and swimming pool, 8,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and almost 7,000 square feet of ground floor retail
• Attend to customers upon entrance
• Recommends food and beverage orders
• Retrieving and serving alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according to hotel specifications.
• Assists in set up and break down of Banquet events, the maintenance of all Hotel areas and equipment, though collaboration with other Colleagues.
• Proven serving and bartending experience in a fast-paced environment
• Strong liquor, wine & beer and food knowledge
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Proactive attitude with strong organizational and time management skills
• Flexible schedule - willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn’t proper. We are seeking out the “best of the best” from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.