Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
- $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
A fun, upbeat dog care facility headquartered in Santa Monica, CA is looking for a part time bookkeeper and adminsitrative assistant.
The ideal candidate is dependable, organized, and independent and of course loves dogs.
- Assist with HR maintenance and processing such as onboarding paperwork, employee files, time punches, maintaining HR records, etc.
- Inventory and supply ordering
- Coordinate with vendors and 3rd party contractors
- Payment processing
- Update monthly KPIs and reporting spreadsheets
- Reconcile monthly loan, banking, and credit card statements on quickbooks online
- Servce as an executive assistant to the CEO
Experience / Skills
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks online and have at least three years experience in bookkeeping
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to maintain positive relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work by developing goals and creating a plan to accomplish goals
- Skilled in computer software such as Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, online service portals and POS systems
Fitdog is leading the pack in the dog care industry by providing innovative, fun, and enriching classes and services for dogs.
Inspired by their Jack Russell Terrier, Brecken, the founders opened a daycare and boarding facility in 2010.
Located in Santa Monica, Fitdog Club offers daycare, boarding, grooming, taxi service and enrichment activities. Our friendly staff always provides the love and care that each pup needs and goes above and beyond to assist the needs of our human clients.