- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Position Summary: The Server provides friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. To coordinate a minimum of a 4 table station to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds our guest’s expectations. Provides food, beverage, service and hospitality that meet’s our standards and procedures.
- Reports to work on time and in correct uniform.
- Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Obtains station assignments from the host or Manager at the start of the work shift.
- Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards and procedures as stated in the training information.
- Welcome and greet guests. Treats all guests with our Hospitality culture – uses guests’ name when known, polite, courteous, warm and friendly.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes. Make recommendations and answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our POS system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Ensure that food and beverages are delivered to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start, during and at the end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain and stock service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests. Involves managers when needed.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Communicates to the manager on duty any and all situations where a guest may express concern or dissatisfaction with any aspect of the dining
Working Conditions and Expectations
1. Work schedule will may vary between early morning to late evening, weekends and holidays
2. Shifts will generally range from 4 – 8 hours and you may be asked to work overtime
3. Work in a busy restaurant dining room environment, as well as outside dining area.
4. Always act in a professional manner that represents the restaurant, owners, partners and staff.
5. Respectful to all guests that have chosen to dine in our restaurants.
6. Demonstrate teamwork in all areas of the restaurant
7. Work with a positive attitude in all types of situations
8. Follow safety and sanitation rules and laws at all times
9. Attends all scheduled employee meetings.
10. Always act in the best interest of the restaurant, fellow employees and guests.
11. Welcome and accept feedback and coaching from the management team in order to maintain and grow as an employee
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
3. Minimum of 2 years of food serving.
4. Basic knowledge of service procedures and functions.
5. Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a POS system.
6. Have working knowledge of food, beer, wine, liquor and common drink recipes.
7. Food Handlers Certificate required
1. Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 7 hours).
2. Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10 – 20 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
We at Artisanal Brewers Collective are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA, with other locations coming soon!