- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Barista supports the efficient operation of the restaurant and contributes to providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience by providing exceptional coffee beverages. This crucial role is tasked with ensuring every beverage is made to Echo and Rig standards and that service to guest is prompt and hospitable.
Essential Functions: Must be willing and able to:
· Greet customers with warm genuine smile, followed by determining their coffee interests and needs.
· Educates customers and staff by preparing and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
· Sells Echo and Rig coffee beverages by explaining differences in coffee roast and coffee preparation.
· Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks provided by Echo and Rig, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
· Generates revenues by attracting new customers
· Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies.
· Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following Echo and Rig standards and sanitation regulations.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
· Enhances Echo and Rig Butcher Steakhouse reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.