Dining Room/Bar Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Firehouse Restaurant, Sacramento’s most award-winning fine dining restaurant, is seeking a dynamic dining room manager to join its management team.
The Dining Room Manager responsibilities include among other duties: ensuring guests have the best dining experience, management of service staff, scheduling employees’ work hours, approving payroll time sheets, interviewing and assisting in hiring of dining room staff, ensuring employees adhere to policies and procedures, and writing performance appraisals for department staff. Other responsibilities include maintaining the bar program, including ordering, inventory, and creating cocktails; and maintaining excellent FOH service results by coaching and counseling employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Fine dining training and extensive restaurant management experience.
- 7 years’ restaurant and supervision experience.
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge (including wine knowledge).
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel) and Outlook.
- Advanced POS software experience. Micros preferred.
- OpenTable experience.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
EOE. We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, paid parking, vacation/sick leave pay.