- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
A Chemist II is responsible for manufacturing products to meet or exceed customer’s specifications according to SLI manufacturing procedures by adherence to the SLI Quality System and in compliance with FDA/ISO 9001 and GMP guidelines, with moderate supervision. This employee is required to assist supervisor and/or Department Manager with production improvement, process trouble shooting, and new product development. In addition to regular production activities, this employee also is required to participate in production improvement and research related projects.
Mouse IgG production
Mouse serum production
Set up, maintain and operate Automation system
Be familiar with M2M system in order to monitor chemicals and production supplies for production
Be familiar with BlazeLIMs software in order to submit and follow up QC tests
Assist in new product development
Other job assignment
Personal Computer and other general office equipment
General Office Equipment
General laboratory equipment, such as automated systems, Ultra-filtration systems, centrifuge, UV spectrophotometer, centrifuge, pH and conductivity meters, balance, filtration apparatus, and other general equipment used in protein purification.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or Chemistry or equivalence with at least 1 year hands-on experience in laboratories, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge and bench experience in protein chemistry with emphasis in protein purification by affinity chromatography, ion exchange chromatography, and precipitation purification.
- Competitive job performance in Prosep-A and affinity column purifications using automated systems and troubleshooting.
- Basic training in production management.
- Responsible to maintain all the production documents necessary for the Mouse IgG group. Build all necessary MMDs/MMPs related documentation. Assist other employees with M2M operation.
- Responsible for setting up, maintain and program for purification using Automation System.
- Participate in R&D activity and other production as required by department manager or SLI management.
Working Conditions/Physical & Mental Demands:
General laboratory work that requires lifting up to ~50 lbs and moving tanks up to 250L on dollies.
Our Goal at Scantibodies is to see that each Patient receives the Most Accurate Result, using the Most Accurate Guide,so that they may receive the Most Accurate Treatment. Because at Scantibodies it is all about the Patient ...At Scantibodies, we believe that being your contract manufacturer is more than just an account. It is about trust and accountability. It is about taking your prototype to production for market readiness or making your current process more cost effective by using lean manufacturing concepts. Those are just a few of the many attributes that have made us a leader in contract manufacturing.