Pastry cooks and bakers
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
The team behind Ramen Tatsu-Ya and Kemuri Tatsu-Ya is building a brand new pastry team to support current and upcoming concepts.
We are currently hiring pastry cooks and bakers to join our lineup. Positive, can-do attitude is a must. Part time and full time positions are available. Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Minimum one year of pastry experience required, preferably in a fast-paced, high volume restaurant. Pastry school is not required but suggested.
We strive to offer competitive pay and a clear path to advancement within our rapidly growing company.
Perks include free shift meals, paid family meal and flexible hours. We offer a fun, dynamic, fast-paced work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement given the right attitude and work ethic.
Applicants should be able to:
- maintain positive attitude
- excel in a team environment
- communicate effectively (hablamos español)
- follow directions and procedures
- work to quality standards
- read and execute recipes
- ability to lift 50 lbs
- stand on feet for long periods of time