General Manager / Hospitality Rockstar, Join us at Bacari Restaurants ($80-100k annual compensation)
- $80K - $100K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Our growing, family-owned restaurant group is seeking exceptional management candidates to join our team! We have founded and operate restaurants Bacari W. Adams, Natures Brew, Bacari PDR, Bacari GDL, and Bacari W. 3rd, our newest restaurant in the 3rd/Fairfax area. We are seeking exceptional candidates to join our upcoming location as a General Manager!
Our restaurants feature a menu of Mediterranean-style small plates, small-production wines, and unique beers. Our service-style is casual, fast-paced, and fun! We are a close-knit family of team members but part of an expanding group of restaurants. We are looking for a career-minded candidate who wants to learn and grow with us.
At least two years of service experience in restaurants is required, and at least one year of managerial experience is highly preferred. Above all, we are looking for someone with a passionate approach to hospitality, a creative mind, an incredible work ethic, youthful energy, and a knack for inspiring their teammates.
Managers at our restaurants take an extremely hands-on approach to leadership. Our AGMs spend 80-90% of their time on the floor, while GMs spend 70-80% of their time on the floor. You should have a passion for service and be willing to hustle.
- Competitive salaries, dependent on experience. GMs typically average $80,000-100,000 in take-home pay.
- Opportunity to earn covered benefits (medical), after six months of employment.
- Opportunity to participate in group health benefits (medical), at date of hire, if requested, at full cost of premium.
- 50% employee discount at all locations
- Opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses based on net profit
- Outlets for creativity and innovation -- best idea wins!
- Career growth potential – we always promote from within
We are growing quickly, and high-performing team members typically earn promotions within six months to a year. This is a great opportunity for a young, hungry manager to grow with our rapidly expanding restaurant group.
Please send along a resume and a brief introduction to yourself, and we'll set up a time to meet.
We look forward to you joining the family!
We are a family! We share a passion for food and hospitality, a strong sense of urgency, and a commitment to taking pride in our work. Plus, we love to have fun!