NURSE PRACTITIONER/PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
HUNT REGIONAL HEALTHCARE IN GREENVILLE TX IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT TO WORK AT OUR WALK-IN URGENT CARE FACILITY.
- The Mid-Level Provider (APRN or PA) will be responsible for direct patient care and for other administrative duties as designated by the Medical Director and his/her designee and in accordance with the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners and the Texas Medical Board. The MLP’s responsibilities include the provision of episodic medical services to patients following accepted clinical standards and protocols.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Medical Director, HRH Administration, and Director of Occupational Health/Quick Care
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Maintain state and federal licensure requirements including DEA certification
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Understanding of medical coding and billing. Knowledge of state and federal regulations including TJC, CLIA, OSHA, HIPPA and other State and Federal regulations. Competent with common PC applications. Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate new and current provider staff. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, their families and staff members.
- Preferred Qualification
- Non-emergent or primary care experience
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits