HR Employee Relations Specialist
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Primary Purpose of Position:
The primary focus of the Employee Relations Specialist is to provide advice, consultation, and guidance to support positive employee and supervisor relations. The Employee Relations Specialist will be primarily responsible for implementation, analysis and reporting of training programs, staff development and analyzing. This position plays an important role in conflict resolution, employee retention and reduction of turnover.
- Liaison between employees and management, addressing and resolving concerns in the workplace as they arise, while demonstrating a high level of transparency and direction
- Offers feedback, advice, and appropriate mentoring to management to increase the level of leadership effectiveness and employee engagement.
Training & Recognition:
- Assist in identifying training relative to employee relations, company procedures, policies, and leadership effectiveness.
- Provides recommendations to management to increase the level of employee engagement & recognition
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Attending job fairs, recruitment & job descriptions
- Assist in local / onsite onboarding
- Assist in Pre-employment screening: background / MVR checks / Drug testing /I9 / E-verify
- Translations / Interpretations
- Reporting (Turnover, pay rate analysis,
- Assist in operations essential functions & Responsibilities
- Assist in job description updating & maintenance
- Assist in implementation of wellness program
- Cross training with HR professionals
- Employee will be working in the office as well as at a number of our facilities
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational Development, or similar, or equivalent experience
- PHR or equivalent certification strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in Employee Relations position with similar duties
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all employee & management levels
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish objectives in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational, project management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly identify issues and create positive solutions to minimize conflict, promote positive employee engagement through creativity and passion for the employee experience.
- Ability to travel 25%, or when necessary
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish
- Incumbent must be able to adapt to a flexible work schedule.