Practice Manager for Orthopedic Surgery Group
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Practice Manager for Orthopedic Surgery Center
- Stone Oak Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78258, USA
Rapidly growing Orthopedic Surgery Practice specializing in spine surgery and emerging medical technology.
Practice Administrator for Multi-Physician/Multi-Location Surgical Orthopedic Group Practice.
The Orthopedic Group Practice Administrator is responsible for the development and execution of practice strategy, growth, overall leadership and management of a rapidly growing Surgical Orthopedic Practice with (3) locations with (3) Physicians. Develops and implements annual plans for continued growth in patient volume, satisfaction and services. Manage operations of the practice including Revenue Cycle and HR Functions with a commitment to high patient satisfaction and service.
• Manage operations at the practice, ensuring efficient and effective operations
• Must have successful, and proven experience in the negotiation of managed care contracts
• Management and monitoring of online marketing activities and experience with the management and supervision of social media advertising/responses
• Gauge suitability/efficiency of the physical locations(physician’s offices)
• Maintain availability of talent, high levels of patient satisfaction, and steady growth in services and revenue
• Oversight of revenue cycle to include registration, billing, coding, authorizations, collections, reporting
• Management and leadership of staff, collaborating with HR in recruitment, hiring, training, benefits and orientation of new staff
• Collaborates with HR for determining fair compensation.
• Collaborates with HR in determining necessary employee discipline up to and including termination of employees.
• Prepares and reviews yearly performance evaluation of employees
• Works effectively to identify and meet the needs of patients and the community by demonstrating customer-focused behavior.
• Monitors and implements measures for patient satisfaction
• Partners with the financial team to develop and implement annual budget(s).
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS degree required in Accounting, Finance or Healthcare Management.
• Advanced degree in a related healthcare field a plus.
• Must have at least (7) years experience in healthcare management including at least (2) years supervisory experience
• Experience in leading or developing podiatry service lines or in managing an orthopedic practice required.
• (2) Years Experience developing new or merged healthcare business opportunities a plus.
• Healthcare financial management (revenue cycle management) and business management experience.
• Knowledge of the regional and national orthopedic healthcare environment a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to inspire, challenge and motivate others to achieve common goals.
• A proven, hands-on problem solver.
• Strong Leadership ability when confronted with challenges.
• Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable in a variety of settings
• Effective relationship-builder
• Flexible and multi-dimensional in approach to planning and business development/expansion.
• Excellent communicator, both in print and in presentation. Entrepreneurial and innovative in identifying and exploring potential new opportunities.