Certified Spanish Healthcare Interpreter
- $30.00 Hourly
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Currently looking to add Spanish Medical Certified Interpreters to help cover the Greater Los Angeles Area. Entry-level interpreters welcome to apply. Interpreters will be covering all sorts of medical appointments (e.i. QME's, IME's, Ortho's, Psych,etc).
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- Interpret messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, orally or written and maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviors.
- Refer to reference materials, such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks, as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others — Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
CCHI or NBCMI only
Compensation: All assignments will be compensated with a 2-hour minimum.