PRN RRT/CRT: RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN RRT or CRT with level III NICU experience, Nights.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Therapy sets up and operates various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or cardiac disease.
- When qualified by experience and trained may perform the duties of an RRT.
- NICU as applicable.
- NEW competitive PRN RATE for RRT's!!
- Certificate program graduate
- Texas State license as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- National Board Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist required.
- Appropriate CPR Certification.
- Experience: One year including ICU experience. ACLS and PALS preferred.
- Prefer NRP prior to working NICU.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.