Customer Service/ Sales (Cannabis Industry- Budtending)
- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Thanks for checking us out! We work with Pre-ICO and Prop D compliant Medical Cannabis Dispensaries; converting their small businesses into top-notch organizations!
We believe that a great organization starts with great people! That is why we are looking for dynamic, motivated, and passionate individuals to bring aboard our customer service/ sales team.
Cannabis customer service/ sales representatives are known as Bud-tenders (sometimes called Patient Consultants or Wellness Advisers) and are the main persons involved in customer interaction.
Bud-Tender Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Verifying patient documents;
- Handling (weighing), and packaging cannabis;
- Maintain an atmosphere that contributes to positive customer experience (maintain tidiness, appropriate language);
- Accurate cash handling;
- Accurate use of POS system;
- Maintain patient profile;
- Create, maintain, and file patient documents;
- Completion of back-work assignments (joint rolling, concentrate packaging).
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills;
- Knowledge of cannabis strains (Indica, Sativa, Hybrid and sub-strains);
- Knowledge of cannabis products (CBD, Edibles, Concentrates);
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations (weekends, holidays)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 Year Customer Service and/or Merchandising and/ or Retail experience
- Clean Criminal Record (able to pass a background check)
- Passion for Cannabis and its many benefits!
- Valid Doctor's Recommendation for Cannabis use.
Thank you for applying and best of luck!
Born in LA, Magenta Business Solutions strives to support local business and local communities. By implementing standards and systems, we can grow together.
With a combined 18 years of industry experience, Magenta Business Solutions draws from their collective of knowledge to deliver well-planned solutions to some of the industry’s toughest issues, including compliance and quality assurance. Magenta specializes in running compliant, prosperous collectives.