Store Assistant Manager - Melrose Place
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Store Assistant Manager
Los Angeles, CA / Sales / Full Time
The Store Assistant Manager is an esteemed leadership role accountable for the day to day operations of a high volume, premium beauty and wellness company. Responsibilities include assisting the Manager in staff training, daily ordering operations, maintaining high customer service standards on the sales floor, while simultaneously being actively involved in the preparation and execution of food & beverage items for guests. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to support and inspire a team to fulfill the vision of this high-quality operation, while consistently meeting sales goals and customer service expectations.
Reports to: Manager
- Execute high service standards and exceed guest expectations by leading all employees and supporting company service, quality, and cleanliness specifications for food handling. Consistently meet or exceed sales goals and help increase overall staff sales by providing helpful sales tactics, knowledge, and enthusiasm. Effectively enforce company policies and procedures while balancing a sales floor schedule. Encourage the development of employees by providing in-store training and support, development, and coaching. Create and enhance an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Assist Manager in achieving operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality, and standards of service. Resolve guest distress through conscious service resolutions
- Find creative ways to minimize lost sales, daily spills/spoils, and report to Manager
- Maintain open communication with staff on daily and weekly sales goals and objectives
- Proactively adhere to all company and government legislation regarding food establishments
Skills, Experience and Education Required
- 4-year college degree or previous experience in a similar environment (quick service food or retail)
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Food Handlers Certification
About Moon Juice
Moon Juice is the trailblazing mecca for adaptogenic beauty and wellbeing. Created in Venice, CA by wellness rebel and entrepreneur, Amanda Chantal Bacon, Moon Juice is equal parts art and medicine; and as much about plants as pleasure. We source the most potent plants on earth by carefully selecting the source of each of our ingredients to ensure the highest quality ingredients with maximum effectiveness. Our superherbs, supermushrooms and superminerals are sustainably farmed in their native regions, harvested at peak potency, and imported whole. We perform custom extractions using natural spring water at a wind powered facility in the Pacific Northwest. The results are ingredients and products that are extremely potent, supremely pure, and radically effective.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Moon Juice may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. We may be unable to follow-up with each and every applicant. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation in order to apply for a posted job, please visit our website and contact us by visiting the "Careers" tab. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under federal law. Moon Juice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.