Area Retail Manager - Orange County
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is hiring a "hands on" Area Manager (Orange County) for our high end, swim and beachwear stores.
Belmont Shore ~Huntington Beach ~Corona Del Mar ~ Laguna Beach
- Must love Swim and Beachwear
- Is Exceptional at Customer Service
- "Hands On" Area Manager who loves to train by example
- Is able to recruit, hire, train and supervise for maximum profits
- Is able to schedule for maximum profits
- Is capable of training and focusing on Loss Prevention
- Ensures all operations are handled correctly and timely not distracting from sales.
MANAGEMENT: As part of the “Management” team there is strong relationship with your Director of Stores, the owner, Diane Biggs herself and many key partners of the business team. All our managers are both committed and inspirational leaders, they believe that success is defined not by their individual achievements, but by the success of those they lead. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about building and communicating Diane’s culture and values, coaching and educating their people, while creating and mentoring a Gold Star team.
ABOUT THE POSITION: As an Area Store Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day retail operations of your stores which, are driven from ensuring the execution of customer service standards, business standards and building customer loyalty by developing your store’s Gold Star team.
- Ensure your management and associates are focused on priorities of their business and people to maximize results
- Responsible for the continued development of management and associates skills and talents to elevate their success
- Ensure all selling standards and expectations are being met through sales leadership
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being followed and upheld in all stores
- Hold associates accountable to meeting objectives, compliance and goals through continual awareness of progress and follow up
- Ensure payroll controls are being implemented to support controlling costs while maximizing business including effective scheduling
- The ongoing staffing of your team to meet the needs of the store that reflect the brand passion and commitment to Diane’s selling culture.
- Ensure all training is accomplished and maximized through smart planning and following the company directives
- Invests in each manager and associate to ensure their potential is maximized and is willing to be a strong and helpful resource when growth opportunities are identified
- Ability to be agile and change course when necessary
- Keep the team moving towards the goals/strategy/vision of the company
- Ensure LP awareness and controls are being developed to continue supporting company profitability
- Celebrate success through recognition vehicles that also reinforce behavior
- Can prioritize work into short term and long term plans and ensure follow through
- Develop team to grow with the business and to anticipate future business needs and opportunities
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 14 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
salary depends on position and experience.
- Employee Discount
- Opportunities to grow