- $60K - $75K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
While the job descriptions of our management team are as detailed as possible, these positions require our managers to go beyond the daily responsibilities of any given position and to be a heart based leader who communicates powerfully and directly, takes responsibility for any breakdowns, is always leading by example and willing to do whatever it takes to maintain our high standards of quality food and customer service.
- Responsible to execute food production to the standards of the Executive Chef
- Responsible to execute food production at the targeted food cost
- Manage inventory and all purchasing
- Responsible for cleanliness of kitchen to the health department standards
- Manage kitchen staff with the Sacred Commerce business model
- Meet wit CIO and COO bi monthly to review financial reports and make adjustments accordingly
- Responsible for maintaining all equipment
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of the kitchen staff and reporting and documenting any accidents immediately
- Scheduling staff
- Responsible for management of the night prep crew
- Be in communication with the executive chef about any feedback or issues with menu items or employees
- Be present at Manager Meetings, Financial Meetings and General Manager Meetings when necessary
- Maintaining an "A" grade with the health department inspections
- Training the service staff about daily specials
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
Gracias Madre & Cafe Gratitude is a collection of 100% organic plant-based restaurants specializing in gourmet cuisines. We strive to create a menu and environment that supports health and sustainability for both our community and the planet. We practice business through a term we call “Sacred Commerce”, where we provide inspired service, honest and transparent communication, and express gratitude for the richness of our lives. Check out our menu and come dine with us. Come to our workshops & classes and learn with us. Visit our online store and support us.
Love is Served