PUB & GRILLE Attendant - Golf Course
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Have you worked in the hospitality industry?
Do you thrive in an environment where everyone is having fun?
Do you like a fast-paced environment with TIP?
If your answer is yes, we may be a match for you!
Wedgewood is hiring Pub & Grille Staff!
The Wedgewood Pub Servers work in a variety of settings at a Wedgewood property including the pub, concession areas and occasionally the beverage cart operation. Our Pub Servers are customer service expert with amazing manners and an enthusiastic outlook. Polite, professional and kind people make amazing Wedgewood Pub Servers.
his opportunity is a part-time, hourly position with almost exclusively morning and afternoon shifts. Perfect to supplement an evening job! We are open seven days a week, so all candidates must be flexible and have weekend availability.
This position requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Pub Servers have:
- Solid hospitality experience
- A passion for food and hospitality
- Reliable transportation
- Safe food and beverage handling skills
- A professional appearance
- A polite and pleasant demeanor
- Expert customer service skills
- Being a fabulous server and making our guest's experience amazing
- Preparing food using a deep fryer and hot grill
- Collecting payments from customers
- Balancing cash received through the shift
- Restocking inventory and supplies
- May be responsible for opening/closing the establishment
- May be responsible for Mixing alcoholic beverages
If you think you are a qualified candidate, please apply via Workpop ASAP! We look forward to learning about you, your experience and why you think you would be a great fit at Wedgewood!
At Wedgewood, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy.
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!