Chef -Vegan/ Vegetarian Cuisine
- $40K - $70K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are in search of a talented creative professional Chef with knowledge of healthy food preparation, vegan and vegetarian centric. Want a Chef that understand making vegan and vegetarian cuisine extraordinary delicious and nutritious.
Responsibilities for this Chef position include:
• Menu Creation with rotating seasonal items, delicious and nutritious beautifully plated food, preparation and offerings.
• Day to day operation of food preparation and customer service
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift at least 50lbs
Qualified candidates will have:
• 1-2 years experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• A professional, energetic and positive attitude
• A great employment record that shows commitment
• Availability to work nights, holidays & weekends!
• Experience with delicious, wholesome, plant-based food creation that fuels and energizes without compromising flavor, taste or satisfaction
Why work with us?:
• Extensive and well-rounded training program
• Continued career development and growth opportunities
• Discount Dining Program
• Cell Phone Reimbursement
• Group Health Insurance, paid vacation, and more
About DCB Hospitality Group: Jeffrey Best and Kenneth Jones founded DCB Hospitality Group in 1994 to own and operate bars and restaurants, manage large scale events, and provide food and beverage industry consulting services. www.dcbhospitality.com