- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Not Your Average Joe’s Server, you will create memorable guest experiences by making great food and beverage recommendations and serving delicious items. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Understand our Guest-Obsessed culture and do whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience.
- Make food and drink recommendations to guests and answer all menu and service-related questions.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by checking in with each table regularly and anticipating guest needs.
- Handle guests’ complaints by listening to their concerns, always informing a manager, and resolving issues PLUS ONE to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
What we need from you:
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to team member and guest requests in a loud environment.
- Skill and coordination at using hands to write, pour and carry several drinks, plates, and bowls at the same time.
Perks of the Job
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s Server is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.